Thursday, May 7, 2009

picture update


Here's a picture of the belly (14 weeks 1 day) and one of my new maternity dresses. The pleats in front really accentuate the baby's growing hangout space. I've decided that until I drag myself to go shopping for maternity pants, dresses are way more comfortable than trying to squeeze into my pre-pregnancy jeans!

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh i love it i love it i LOVE it!
    cant wait to see and touch you (In a non-creapy way lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mommy-to-be. Our family is so blessed with an abundance of new life this year. Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you really that big already?! You are so cute. I want to kiss the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's a pillow- I've been fooling you all! Just kidding... no, seriously, I think that dress makes me look bigger than I really am, but I am growing at a seemingly exponential rate. I'll post another "bare belly" picture at 16 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so cute!!!! That baby looks so good in green.

    ReplyDelete