

He's due for his immunizations, but his appointment isn't for a couple of weeks, since he got his 2 month shots at 10 weeks. But, when we took him in last weekend for his ear infection, his stats were:
weight: 14 lbs 10 oz
height: 27 inches
He's eating about 4-6 oz of formula every 3-4 hours, and he sleeps for 6 hours straight, sometimes longer, at nighttime. He can sit up in his high chair or with a little bit of help, and he stands if you hold onto his hands! He rolls over somewhat sporadically, from back to side and from front to back. He laughs out loud and smiles constantly. Here's a link to a video of him laughing: http://www.facebook.com/bzuccarelli?v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=518102621710
He drools like crazy, is mesmorized by Disney movies, and his favorite word to say is "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrhh!" He's started holding his bottle when we feed him, and out of curiosity, the other night I offered him a baby spoon. I poured a little bit of formula on it and brought it towards his mouth. He opened his mouth wide and slurped up the formula. Then he smiled wide. I think he might be ready for some rice cereal soon!
The other day I got to drop him off at daycare for the first time ever, since Jordan normally takes him, and I had the amazing opportunity to watch him interact with one of the other babies, who is almost 12 months old. As soon as he spotted her, his face lit up and he squealed out loud. She walked over and gave him a hug and a kiss and he laughed so loud. It was adorable. What a cougar. :)
Wow, he's really getting big! Sounds like you have a little pirate in the making--arrrr.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures. He sounds like he is right on target with his newly acquired skills.
ReplyDelete