Well, I might have ruined any attempt at keeping our news a secret until we're ready to share with the world that we're trying to get pregnant. My sister, mother, friends, EVERYONE keeps a blog, which I follow somewhat obsessive-compulsively and frequently like to make comments to their posts. This morning I commented on my sister's blog, and noticed that evidently, I was logged in as my blogger ID and not my normal gmail username. She has it set up so that she has to approve which comments are visible, so I can't retract it until after she approves it! So, she's going to see a comment from MommyMD that is undeniably from me. I'm sure I'll get a phone call or email about that one later! Hmm... maybe I'll tell her I'm keeping a blog about some OB-Gyn rounds I'm doing??
It's not that I'm trying to keep this from anyone, but Jordan thinks it would be best not to tell anyone until we're sure we have a viable pregnancy. I can completely understand that, but the excitement of all of this is hard to contain, and honestly, I feel like if I were to get pregnant and God forbid something went wrong, I would need the support of my family and friends to help cope. They'd probably wonder why one day I was beaming with cheerfulness and the next I was avoiding all their phone calls. But, I'm going to respect my husband's wishes on this point and try my best just to unload my happy news as it comes on this blog, for all of you to read later.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment