Wednesday, June 23, 2010

long overdue

I know I haven't updated in a while...

1) Marshall has 2 teeth!
2) He's so close to crawling--- he can definitely army crawl and he rocks back and forth when on his hands and knees... he just has to put it all together
3) He eats solids like a champ

I'm finishing up Child Neurology at the Children's hospital here in town. It's been a great rotation and they're trying to sell me hard on the idea of being a Child Neurologist some day... we'll have to see.

I start surgery on Monday... I've been dreading it because of the rumors of really long hours, but I just found out I've been assigned to Trauma and Breast (not peds... sad), which means I won't have overnight call the entire two months, and I won't have weekend responsibilities for at least 4 of the weeks! Hooray!

I'll post some new pictures later. Here's what I made Jordan for Father's Day--- "the many faces of Marshall":

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I miss you when you are gone. I do understand how busy your life is and I'm thankful every time you can take a few minutes to post. Marshall is soooo cute. I love you all, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The many faces of Marshall is just beyond cute! How do you keep coming up with such incredibly cute things?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to be on surgery for a month with you! I have my sub-I in gen surg in August, so I will see you at Grand Rounds and such.

    ReplyDelete